there-a-lot-fakeness-music-industry-singer-burna-boy-says

Young Nigerian musician Damini Ogulu popularly known by his stage name Burna Boy has talked about his opinions on the Nigerian music industry. In an interview with The Punch, the young singer who sings Afrofusion music noted that the industry is full of fake people and politics. Burna Boy expressed that a lot of people in the industry pretend to be who they are not. According to the singer, speaking the truth in the industry makes you look like the odd one out of your colleagues. "There is a lot of fakeness in the music industry" – Singer Burna Boy says.


He said: “I am someone who calls a spade a spade. I say it as I see it, and I don’t like to sugarcoat things. I believe in being real and I don’t have time for industry politics. There is a lot of fakeness in the industry; people say one thing, yet they mean another. For me, I wouldn’t say anything behind your back. I would say whatever I want to say right to your face, and that’s the end. I believe in expressing myself immediately and after that, it’s over; I move on. But in this industry, if you speak the truth, you begin to look like the odd one out and that’s not cool. That’s why I don’t have lots of friends in the industry because I like to keep to myself.” 

0 Comment "there-a-lot-fakeness-music-industry-singer-burna-boy-says"

Post a Comment

Comment here

Thank you for your comments